We hope you are staying healthy and safe during the pandemic and our goal is to ensure your safety and health while visiting us here. When visiting us, we have the following measures in place:
1) Increased sanitation. Common areas are receiving additional and increased sanitation with special attention paid to commonly touched surfaces such as door knobs, water dispensers, etc. Hand sanitizer is available for all guests in the dining room and at our check-in desk.
2) Reserved breakfast times. Breakfast times are now reserved to ensure a lower capacity in our dining room. You will be asked at check-in to choose a time for your breakfast the following morning. Dining is also available on our porches if weather permits.
3) Personalized wine and cheese hour. Guests who have social hour included in their package will receive two complimentary beverages and a small charcuterie plate versus the typical spread we’ve had in the past.
4) Limited housekeeping service. To minimize potential exposure, we are only cleaning rooms for stays of two or more nights on request versus our traditional daily room service. If you would like new bathroom linens or any of our traditional housekeeping service you can request and it will be our pleasure to offer that to you.
5) Face coverings. Per North Carolina guidelines, face coverings are required at check-in and all common areas of the inn with the exception of when you are dining or enjoying a beverage.
6) Electronic payments. Payments will be taken in advance of your arrival to provide minimal contact during check-in.
Single reservations canceled outside 7 days will be given a full refund. Cancellations within the 7 day limit will be charged 50% of the reservation or a minimum of one night. Reservations that are part of a group of three or more rooms and/or part of a special weekend event and canceled within one month of arrival will be charged for 50% of the reservation or a 1 night minimum. Group cancellations outside the 30 day policy will be charged 10% of the total reservation.
No refunds for early departures.
1898 Waverly Inn does not allow pets.