- Take a left out of the front parking lot onto Main Street.
- Turn left at 1st light (Bearcat Blvd.)
- Turn left at 1st light (Church Street)
- Go two blocks and take a left on Hwy. 64 East.
- Follow Hwy. 64 East for about 14 miles.
- Turn right onto Hwy. 64 East/US 74Alt. East
- Chimney Rock Park will be on your right 2.5 miles
Enjoy Chimney Rock Park and all it has to offer. There are some great hiking trails and the views from the top of the chimney are great year round.
There are some nice shops and a couple little eateries in the town of Chimney Rock right outside the park entrance. Take a little time to walk around and check it out.
To continue on to Lake Lure to the beach or the marina for a boat tour of Lake Lure…
- Take Hwy. 64 East/US 74Alt. East (to the right coming out of Chimney Rock Park)
- Go about one mile. Lake Lure Beach and Lake Lure Tours will be on your left.
To come back to 1898 Waverly Inn
- Head West on Hwy. 64 for about 3.5 miles from Lake Lure beach (only 2.5 miles from Chimney Rock)
- Turn left to continue on Hwy 64 West.
- Follow Hwy 64 West for about 14.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Main Street.
- 1898 Waverly Inn will be on your left before next intersection.